View Single Post
Old 2010-09-19, 18:06   Link #4258
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Omg, are you serious, sock glue? Wow, I don't even..
One of my cosplayer friends used it before. She said it works.

Question : My parents are driving me nuts. They want me to go out and work, which unfortunately, even after 3 weeks of job-hunting, I was unable to even find a part-time job.

I am currently schooling full-time at a cert-mill, in which every module requires a minimum IQ of 80 to sit in. I was bored out of my skull for every semester, yet I am still able to pass everything without having to study. Tutorials are no different from primary school work - only projects are a problem for me.

I can handle work and school at the same time, but the problem is the school is so asinine not to let me swap sessions from afternoon to morning so I can find a decent job. My mother is screaming over the 10k she gave to me for school and yet she hasn't seen a cert (due next year June).

I am throughly annoyed by the bad parenting they have shown for the past 9 years and treating me as a verbal punching bag. They never gave me encouragement, be it for whatever activities I do in school, and constantly set unrealistic expectations for me (I have yet to sue Mensa for misappropriating that fucking 146 to my IQ - it totally turned my life upside down and everyone who knows about it expects way too much from me). No matter what kind of astounding results I make, I always get that "you are just doing the bare minimum" or "why can't you do better?". With a complete lack of self-esteem, I just do the bare minimum knowing that I would pass, any more than that won't make a difference because not even my closet kin cares.

Should I just lodge a dispute to the family court on both of them? I am really tired of having my self-esteem buried six feet under a pile of insults and verbal discouragement.

P.S My father is an irresponsible womaniser who grubs family funds and refuses to contribute to me or my sister's school fees, which the local law refuses to let me disown. I have a good mind to bomb the subordinate courts with a bag of nitrate fertiliser soaked in diesel and petrol, but that won't change anything. Hopefully he gets cancer and die quickly.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-09-19 at 18:26.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote