View Single Post
Old 2007-08-24, 13:50   Link #31
Rias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post

also Rias, what do you mean is Rina isn't always around Mr. Ryuuguu in the past? It would be hard to believe he would go "back to normal" without her, as far as i could read. Again, i don't expect her to be always around him, considering how greedy she and Teppei are anyway
That said, I firmly thought it was because Rena eavesdrop that commotion where Teppei and Rina were doing their usual shows with 2 wussy guys. And that she begun to get confirmaiton with kasai's explanations. Aside of this, i'm wondering how Rena can go through this extreme action while she doesn't know anything of this. *scratches his head*

What I meant was that I don't think Rina targets Mr. Ryuugu in every arc. I think some arcs they just hang around and targets other people, and of course we have the arcs where Mr.Ryuugu is targeted (Tsumihoroboshi/Minagoroshi-hen). We know that Rina's demise triggers Teppei's return, as shown in Tatarigoroshi/Tsumihoroboshi/Minagoroshi-hen, but we can't say that Teppei not returning is a result of Rina working on Mr.Ryuugu.