View Single Post
Old 2007-08-25, 07:58   Link #40
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Man this was a massive shift to be sure. You had things going well and then your shot down hard. That bastard Teppei making a return really helps to mess things up to be sure. I was worried he'd come back as well as Rika early in the episode. Trying to figure out a way certainly had my mind running in circles.

Poor Rika really getting smacked from the highs to the bottom of the barrel. I could feel with her appeal to have that guy taken out. Really this world is one weird combo of the lucky and the unlucky. With Rina dead the police are too close for them to act. Was shocked by Rika freaking out but I guess its understandable considering all she's been going through. Plus losing contact with Akasaka is a problem.

The memories continue playing a role in the others fighting to keep trying and Keiichi from losing his head again. This would've been a new result with Shion being the one to take down Satoko's uncle. Keiichi was really impressive halting Shion's rampage and seeking real council from his parents and not just to help his perfect murder plot.

Was nice to have Rika back in it at the end. Even if she feels its hopeless she can't just give up on Satoko.