View Single Post
Old 2009-04-27, 00:50   Link #93
Jarmel

I'm loving the Western references such as Scarface and Dawn of the Dead. Yea I think the Detective used up his balance and didn't check because if you see, he didn't check his balance after asking Juiz that information which might have cost him. He also might have violated the game "rules" thus getting the axe. This has been absolutely amazing. So many questions but we are also getting answers which is great. Yea I also wonder why Saki just left him but I'll just go with the "insecure" excuse.

It would seem that Akira wouldn't have killed the NEETS as he was smiling in the photo so unless he enjoys killing people or believed he was doing the country a favor, he wouldn't be smiling. However the NEETS wrote messages on the wall wishing he was dead, so I have no clue. Also if he thought what he was doing was a good thing, it wouldn't give him a reason to wipe his own memories.

It's quite possible that someone else wiped his memories(another Selecao?) in order to get rid of him and make him wave a gun in front of the White House so he would be arrested and out of the picture. Also the fact that there was another missile attack implies three things. First is that Akira ordered the first one and the copycat botched up the second one when giving the order thus explaining how one person died in the second attack. The other being that Akira planned a bunch of events and we're going to see it unfold in the anime(thus making Akira's past self possibly the main villain). The final being that it shows that Juez or whoever is running this, doesn't have God powers and stuff happens that they don't have control over. It would make even more sense if he was the "Judge"(the guy supervising the other Selecao) and someone wanted to get rid of him for awhile. It might be against the rules to have the Judge killed off but maybe not making him have amnesia or forcing him to do things. There is also the whole brain washing aspect(maybe through their cell phones which could be why Akira had them through all their cellphones away) which would explain how they can force possibly normal police officers to kill random people. It would also explain why the Detective's wife killed him after getting the text message(even though you can use jealousy too).

The way I figure it, there are three separate but key mysteries. The first is how he ended up in front of the White House. The second is about the NEETS which is tied to Careless Monday. The third is about the whole program and who is running it and why. I think one and two are linked but three is completely seperate. The first two seem like a feud with another Selecao and the third might have to do with his past.

So next episode we prob are going to get history on some of the other Selecao and he will go and investigate. We also now know that he doesn't have elite fighting skills so it should be interesting. Seriously if this keeps up, someone deserves an award for this.

Where is the license for this already? It seems US fans would love this show both due to the references and it's overall Western feel.

Last edited by Jarmel; 2009-04-27 at 02:26.