View Single Post
Old 2009-11-13, 00:44   Link #1532
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amegashita View Post
Another one is exactly what someone else had said earlier on a different forum. When an author begins to rush an ending, from either pressure or lack of interest, there are more explanations of things that should take a little more time to develop. There is also a great increase, at least in mangas and comics, of panels per page and text boxes. Originally Medaka box had around 3 through 5 panels per page. Right now its averaging around 4 through 6, maybe 7, a page. Not only that but I've started to see a great increase in the number of text boxes on each page now then from the earlier chapters.

But I could be wrong.

Not only that but the headmaster has begun, explaining more about the flask plan and even mentioned the secret laboratory underneath the school. In all seriousness, there's not much you can do after this arc is finished.

I'm not saying that you can't, I'm just saying that it would be a very difficult thing to do.
Interesting... Maybe the author finally saw the Medaka rankings and is preparing up for it. It seems like it is kinda rushing.

Heres just a thought about what to do after the arc: how about developing the characters, build some relationship, or maybe focus back on the box that has somehow disappeared along the way.

edit: keep in mind that all this b/s about abnormals only happen after the swim arc, so if they are eliminated, it would go back to normal... right???
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote