View Single Post
Old 2004-12-21, 20:35   Link #84
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Well I didnt miss the point of his essay but I find that the sharing of his ludicruously long essay is cliched. There have been countless people in here (including myself) who had started a new thread criticizing the short-comings of naruto.

In reality however, no one gives a shit about what I think as long as I disagree with them. If I say Naruto is the bomb, I will get showered with congratulations, while if I say Naruto sux ass, they will either flame me or give me a page long "reasonable" arguements to counter me.

What I'm really saying through all this is that there is no point in telling people why you don't like Naruto when the answer is obvious....at least thats my standing on this.

P.S.- I don't think ebony was zealously bashing it because he actually gave a well supported/debatable arguement in stead of saying "Naruto suxors....."
It seems like we agree mostly actually.

I just liked all the little contradictions pointed out and listed. Some of those flaws in Naruto I completely forgot about until I read this ...

Anyway ... I think everyone needs a rant once in a while ... especially when it's written in an educated format. And it did strike a general discussion about the show. I just hope Ebony understands that logic should not be applied to anime, once you start doing that you enjoy the show less ... and less ... and less.