View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 15:27   Link #78
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
Which wasn't believable at all now considering the stunt Kish pulled giving Orochimaru the ability to Edo summon 1st and 2nd Hokage. I'm sure he intends for Itachi>Orochimaru (especially since Oro's strength is Ninjutsu-weak against Sharingan user), but looking at what we know of the 1st Hokage now... you have to ask yourself why didn't Oro use him to deal with Itachi.
since it happened back when oro was in akatsuki it is reasonable to assume that he didnt even know ET at that time. maybe he researched ET and got the 1st and 2nd dna because of how weak he was in that instant vs itachi and he realized he needed to use other ninja's powers to fight superninjas like itachi and sarutobi. also, itachi usually doesnt even let his opponents attack unless they are super strong. he always starts fights in control with sharingan. oro didnt have a chance from the second itachi sensed his intent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Based purely on the image from the last page, I would interpret the third power to be Sasuke, with Madara and Tobi being the other two powers that the ninja alliance has to deal with.
good observation. unless the title has a dual meaning concerning the scroll, then it is just sasuke that is the third power. i tend to agree with this now. i do think it would make sense for sasuke to become a sage in order to rival naruto but perhaps there isnt enough time between now and their matchup to justify it and it will be saved for another time.

Quote:
For example, I expect that Orochimaru would have researched how to break the Dead Demon Seal, since he wanted to reclaim the use of his arms. Maybe the scroll contains a way for that to happen. Another issue that the manga needs to address is the fact that half of the 9-tails chakra is still sealed inside the Dead Demon, as well as the souls of the four hokages who are locked in eternal battle. In order for there to be closure, I think Kishi must free the souls of the hokages as well as the rest of the 9-tails. Plus, who doesn't want to see a repeat showdown between Hashirama and Madara?
i have been waiting for this to happen for a while now although i always assumed naruto would do it. i dont quite see what sasuke's motivation to unseal everyone would be unless its just for the 9tails chakra which he hasnt ever really wanted. it does make sense though that oro would have researched how to get his arms/techniques back from the death god though
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote