Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 06:10   Link #2797
CJ_Walker

So, I just Marthoned the Original Eureka seven over the past two days. . .and wow, that show is hugely superior in every way to AO, and I can see why I was extreemly disapointed in AO, I mean really on a scale I'd rate E7 at a 95/100 (due to some of the flaws that were there but really were pretty minor in the course of the show) and AO at like a 25/100.

They really should have devoted a full 50 episode show to give it justice, ESPECAILLY since they seemed to only remake the show as a money grab. . .why not just put the needed money into it and make it as epic as the first one? That would make the studio a LOT more money than whatever the fuck happened here.

Oh and I realize that there WAS room for a sequel, they could have made a story about what would happen if the scub(or parts of them) would return (as they hinted they may have to in the future) that would have made for an awesome sequel and would have done justice/answered some of the unanswered (well not really unanswered but rather cloudy) questions in the first E7. It just seems like the Japanese like to suffer sometimes, rather than do thigns the right(common sense)way...its no wonder why theyve been in a economic recession/depression for the past 30 years...

(I've been living here[Tokyo] for a while for work/business and I've seen a lot of shit that qualifies me saying that)
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote