View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 10:41   Link #31303
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
Ryukishi said he would add extra clues in the manga, which is why in EP 8 manga version the game that Ange plays with her relatives is pretty different and filled with clues. However I don't know if he started adding clues right from the first volumes of the manga or in those he gave the manga authors more freedom.

If i don't remember wrong in EP 3 there were clues pointing to Kyrie/Kyrie's gun being the one who shoot at Hideyoshi for example.

That number was required to access to the bank account.
I just find it funny that 1-4 has a so many things pointing to Rosa and even the knock in EP 5, Rosa plays an important role.

I mean for example in EP4 there is the implication that the black witch is the chain of pain and suffering on someone caused by someone else pushing it into to them that can only be seen with love.As in, Ange couldn't see the Black Witch and the chains in Eva because she hated her.
Eva pushing her pain and sadness onto Rosa and Rosa onto Maria yet the very latter is stated to sever this chain with her own magic of happiness which is why Maria mentions her mother is possessed by the Black Witch when shes mad.
As in its the pain Eva causes Rosa that turns her mad. This can be seen in EP 2 where Eva mocks Rosa cause Maria behaves so immature.
What happens next:
Rosa beats Maria.
Then we have that Sakutarou turns quite big when Maria and Beatrice are about to form Mariage Sorcerie while we know Rosa intended to make Sakutarou a Big Plush.
I mean consider that the Alliance of Maria and Beatrice is stated to a groundbreaking magical compendium giving Beatrice immense power being the reason that she gained endless power.

Then consider the parrallel between Maria and Ange and that the latter was part of the Alliance as well yet, her "mother" was also severed by the chains of the black witch.
Ange herself wanted to learn Marias magic."Her magic creates smiles.I want to become like Maria onee-chan too.Teach me magic, Maria Onee-chan."

I mean, it doesn't seem farfetched to me if Mariage Sorcerie was the love between Maria and Rosa the power that "Beatrice" gained being happiness with Maria as the reason for it.
Thus Ange became a member as well but she was supposed to fix Evas pain.
"If a proper witch, who knew white magic were near Eva Oba-san, maybe Oba-san could have been saved (Image of Maria appears) and yet....wasn't that supposed to be me? I had learned from Maria onee-chan a magic to make people happy...if I had saved her with that magic wouldn't we have built a future with a completely different relationship?I've been hating Eva Oba-san all this time until now, that's why I could not notice the black witch by her side, since I didn't have love for Eva oba-san."

I mean if you think about then that would explain Evatrice in EP 3 killing Rosa despite Eva being in her room holding Hideyoshis hands.
her fever began before the incident.
I mean look:
Eva of all people solved the Epitaph then we see Evatrice killing Rosa and Maria over and over.
See it this way:
Rosa was struck by the Black Witch again turning mad.This explains why Evatrice tells the things like Rosa dreaming to become a witch, flying around like a Butterfly and trapping butterflies in webs.
Rosa was reminded about the pain Eva causes on her, however I find it also important that after solving the Riddle Eva is all "Let's not tell the others" to which Rosa applies this is against the Rules.
That's why I see it is possible that Rosa killed Maria but then suicided.
Assuming Rosa is Beatrice then we got a scenario of:
Rosa: WHY DID EVA OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE TO SOLVE THE RIDDLE!?WHAT ABOUT MY DREAMS!
Maria: Come back Mama!
Rosa: Shut up!/strangle Marias.
Maria: You promised to be happy with me....
Rosa: Maria...Maria!Wha-What have I done!?
/suicides.

Think about the scenes where both Rosa and Beatrice appear as well.
Episode 1:
Rosa comes from the Adults conference and gets mad at Maria beating her, but then goes out to search Maria in the Garden cause it was raining.
At that moment, Rosa,Maria and Beatrice were all in the Garden.Matter of fact, everyone thought Rosa was napping.
Maria says Beatrice gave her the Umbrella and the two make up.
Episode 2:
Rosa gets mad at Maria after Eva mocks her beating Maria and crushing her candy and telling Maria to stay there forever.
Maria says Beatrice WILL come for her and appears just when Rosa arrives.
The two make up.
Episode 3:
Beatrice appears to both after Evatrice killed them over and over.
Beatrice apologizes to Maria that she can't be the Golden Witch anymore breaking the promise of getting along with her mother.
Next, Maria is strangled and Rosa ends up on the fence.
Episode 4:
1st Twilight:
Gaap,Ronove,Virgilia,45,410 and 00.
Beatrice is missing when we see Rosa killed and Maria isn't there.
We see Beatrice appearing however when Rosa and Maria had their biggest fight ever.

For me at least, there is little doubt that Beatrice is connected to the relationship Rosa and Maria share.

As for Episode 5:
Rosa is the key to solve the letter and knock as well.
Rosa left along with Natsuhi and Krauss cause she got a fever yet Nanjo said she came to the guesthouse at 1am despite Rosa having left before the drinks arrived (Midnight).

I'm not too fond of Rosatrice yet the Manga puts a clear emphasis on it.
I don't remember this from the novel but:
"We called a rescue ship and took them to hospital but both servant and child died."

Even then what about the call from the man at the time where it was impossible for Shannon and Kanon as they were with everyone else in the dining room.

Perhaps what Lambdadelta said is important cause:
"The Role of the Golden Witch Beatrice, is over!The only roles you and your furniture can play in my game are losers and corpses!"
Sounds to me like:
"In my game you are no longer the Golden Witch, in my game you are merely a victim!"
Potentially implying that the role of Beatrice changed.
As in:
EP 1-4 = Rosa
However Rosa was changed by Lambdadelta from being witch to victim.

"I just need to sacrifice one piece to change the flow of the game to the witch side, thats you!"
So among the 6 sacrifices = Beatrice?
Think about it if you flip the chessboard.
What favours the witch side the most?
If the piece Beatrice/Culprit got taken out themselves.Its impossible for the Human side to win in such way if Beatrice herself was taken out.
"Lambdadelta never shows mercy or consideration!"

"An amateurish magic circle."
"Some human is trying to take the role of Lady Beatrice."
"Such an uncouth murder would only put Lady Beatrice to shame."
Man on the phone:
"I wanted you to be absent to prepare a party for you.You're the guest of the honour, mom!"

Last edited by Kiltias; 2012-12-09 at 16:16.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote