Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-06, 11:46   Link #3079
tsunade666

hmm hmm... okay I'll play along with this Shiraitodai not advancing to the finals but I will reason in different way.

Shiraitodai is going for their 3 time national champ. If they where beaten here in semi's it will give the winner of semi finals more reason to be hype with and their popularity will sky rocketed. Just like how Kiyosumi beat Ryuumonbochi. It will give challenge for the people in the finals plus if Usuzan win into the finals then its 3 new comers playing the finals. That is a final to be hype about. I don't care on who is the 2nd place but I like Shindouji more than Senriyama with Subara! and S & M plays.

Also if Shiraitodai was beaten. That will give Saki no more reason to play into the finals which is why we saw a break up between Saki and Nodoka. Saki is probably down that she won't see her neechan and ended up wanting to quit which make Nodoka angry.

Btw timeline wise. Which happens first? the battle with agicha in semi finals or Kiyosumi's battle in semi finals?

the mood of saki should gave a hint on who won in achiga's side. If she is still determine to win and see her neechan then shiraitodai probably won.