View Single Post
Old 2006-11-10, 08:58   Link #9
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I give. Take me away. This one was so romantic I may never recover. That empty/full feeling in the chest. Only one thing "happened" -- or maybe two -- but I loved it. Still, I can't call this anime "slice of life." It has a strong, strong plot carrying through. Maybe it's romance? Or maybe I'd just call it "magic drama." In any case, I think its greatest effects are the emotions drawn out of us by the characters' feelings and interactions as the plot slowly evolves.
Lol, indeed. I don't know if it was romance. Was it a date even?

I don't really know either, but whatever it was i was once again shocked that it ended, wondering if my file was maybe truncated or something...I have to stop saying this Im sure everyone has heard it before. I'm just not used to shows where so much can happen without anything actually happening. Very well done - but if I wasnt gripped by the story I bet it would have bored me out of my skull.

Tetsumasa's is more mature than I had thought at first. I think I'm starting to like the kid even though I didnt before.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode, because I want to see shouko in the spotlight again. She hasnt opened up all the way yet, and I want to see what she's thinking
Quote:
They used a bit more complicated dialogue in this episode, so I didn't quite understand as much as other episodes from a normal casual viewing. But this is a summary for the Japanese impaired: =D
Can you point out which parts you thought were hard to follow?
Ive been trying to use anime as study material for so long that I'm not sure if I understand it all or am just fooling myself into thinking so.
(episode 1 lost me in a couple spots, but since then its been easy for me... i think)