Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-21, 11:02   Link #288
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
The water tablet is probably my favorite accessory. I actually just finished the game tonight, after getting the final beads. I was only missing a few of the beads, so I figured that I might as well get them all. I'd read that the beads grant invincibility, but apparently it's a bit more than that. It also grants unlimited ink and multiplies your attack power by ten. I think it'd remove a lot of fun from the game, but I can see how it'd be useful. What if ten years down the line I want to play it again and sort of speed through? It'd be quite useful, then. (I've only very rarely gone back to play games, though...)

Either way, it had a beautiful ending, brought tears to my eyes. It's truly a fantasic game. It seemed like they left open the possibility of a second game, but I heard that Studio Clover doesn't exist anymore so I guess we won't be seeing that.

I said it before, but I'll say it again: I'm looking forward to more of your Okami artwork!
Ah, I didn't know it gives you all those powers. But it makes me not want to get those stray beads even more. I just think that's too easy....
Yes, I love the ending. I have the end song and I always listen to it. I was so upset when Clover broke away from Capcom. But now that they have their own studio, there "may" be some hope for a sequel? The ending just leaves too much to be desired.

Alrighty, here is a Rough sketch of what I have so far for Nuregami. She actually turned out like I hoped she would....somewhat....

I need to figure out how to position her hands though. And I need to learn how to draw a darn circle. xD I didn't even finish her face yet.
But, comments would be lovely~