View Single Post
Old 2010-03-23, 21:23   Link #6794
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Um Sure maybe they did for awhile, but regardless of whether you or the author say it's solvable or not Virgilia already said the game was solvable in red in the game. That's all any of use needed I think. The way you did it just after proposing a theory which to me seemed arrogant. It wasn't necessary at all.

That was unnecessary wasn't it? Well either way I don't see it the same way you do.
When meta-Ange "died", all of her memories poured into Battler. Battler learned about all the suffering she went through, which is what finally brought him around and lead to the massive tea party.

You call it arrogant, but my only options are tell you or not tell you. If I tell you, then many people who don't want to be spoiled will get spoiled. I know the internet. That's how things work. That's why so many push us to translate quickly, is it not?

@Kaisos Erranon:
That method is going to make things hard. To truly solve the game, you need to figure out why all of this happens. That's the only way that you can find the true answer to the closed rooms instead of just an answer.

@Ssol:
Maybe you'll have better luck, but I found it easier to stick to the question arcs until I'd built up a strong base theory. There is one nasty trick in EP5 that'll screw a lot of people up (not sure if this is the one Ryuukishi meant, since this one sort of happens in EP6 as well).

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote