View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 12:22   Link #19547
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

If part of Chronotrig's example, or at least the end, would be true, I guess that's a happy end Ange could get. EP4 end scroll tells that Ange died in 1998, but that might be only 'the official record'.

About Amakusa, it was mentioned a similar character with some codename I don't remember which pointed to the number 13 meaning of Juuza. The Higurashi manga portrayed this character strikingly similar to Amakusa. There is 15 years between the Hinamizawa incident and Ange's future. But can we really determine a person's age from Ryukishi's sprites...? Amakusa looks quite young, but he might be around 30. If the assassin from Higurashi is the same Amakusa Juuza, he would have to be about 15-18 in Higurashi, which I think is not TOO far-fetched.

If Battler is Amakusa, that means he was working for Okonogi somewhere between 1980-86, which fits with Higurashi. And at that time he was 12-18 years of age, 15 when Higurashi took place, which fits with my age estimation. An assassin at the age of 15... Battler had been taking steroids, right?
Amakusa might even have been the last name of Asumu's parents. That could be too noticeable though.

Returning to the subject of the 1998 of EP4's Ange is the future of Rokkenjima-Prime, I remembered something from ???? of EP2. It seems that at that time Beatrice had noticed Bernkastel not being a mere observer. Does that mean Bernkastel already had Ange as her piece even before EP3? The Witches' Tanabata tells how ignoring Eva was part of making Ange Bern's piece. If this had been put to work before EP3, could that be evidence of Eva surviving being part of Rokkenjima-Prime? If not, what action had Bernkastel taken before EP3?

I think Eva surviving is against there being no culprit, because if there were no murders what is Eva bitching about to Ange? Unless she imagined all that, or got traumatized/brain-damaged by a certain volcano.

P.S. Was it Chronotrig who said that the day when Kinzo died was 11/29? Where was that confirmed? I found it curious as it's the last four numbers of the EP3 number 07151129.
Bluemail is offline   Reply With Quote