Thread: Licensed Yosuga no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-26, 18:42   Link #2084
Kagatob

Send a message via AIM to Kagatob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikanoru View Post
Thanks for the welcomes.

Anyway, I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere before, so stop me it has come up already, but... I was thinking the last time I watched the ending: what they end up on is a bunch of stairsteps leading out of the water, presumably going pretty far down judging from the... whatever the red gateway things are called, sticking out from the surface. Could it have been an implication that Sora used the stairsteps to simply climb out?
This has not been mentioned before, and it raises the question that I have that I had not seen raised before either. At 15:43-15:47, there is not a pool of wet ground below Haru and Sora, rather there is a trail of it leading from the lake up the stairs and across the flat ground they are laying upon. Kinda like, if I may be so bold, as if someone had pulled them out of the water and brought them to the top of the first set of stairs from the lake. All this really shows is that they didn't 'mystically' appear on that staging area, but it's a point in the direction of the "alive" end.
Kagatob is offline   Reply With Quote