View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 19:41   Link #30594
Patchwork Chimera
Human

Quote:
About escape into the forest. It is in a typhoon in the dark, which is quite a different situation than when young Rosa went there, so there is that to consider. But even still, it's weird that the idea never even came up (well, I suppose it may have been part of that "omitted" section). The phrase "no options" came up more than once.
I prefer running in the forest in the middle of a typhon to sit down and wait to being blown away by a giant bomb (Only an infant would believe a mad mass murderer that will off 16+ people that they'll forgive him). But maybe Natsuhi 'refused to believe in such nonsense about grandfather putting explosives under his beloved family', so I don't know what they could be possibly thinking to follow that charade...

Someone said something about not finding the gold. It's actually weird, that they found Maria's jaw but not a single piece of gold. I don't have the slightest, so what happens when gold is exploded? Does it melt, fragment or what? It doesn't evaporate, that's really ridiculous, but...
Now that I think about it, it was foolish of me even thinking about Eva going after the gold. it would be pretty sick. something like 'Search for gold in here! and if you find a piece of my husband or son let me know, k?'