View Single Post
Old 2012-12-10, 21:10   Link #521
Kirarakim

I know Haru has genuine issues. I know he had a hard past. I think Haru is ultimately a good person.

However while I don't think he would ever hurt Shizuku purposely, I can't say I am thrilled with the line about wanting to tear off her arms and legs and then because he can't do that to her he threatens Yamaken. Things like that bother me.

Haru and Mitty certainly have sweet moments but its hard for me to get invested in their relationship because of Haru's behavior. It just doesn't work for me. I honestly don't see it as romantic at all but problematic.

Yamaken of course is not perfect either. He's too arrogant for his own good, but I have a weakness for unrequited love stories. And well I don't know I kind of enjoy how his arrogance is being brought down a notch or two because of his attraction to Shizuku.

Anyways manga readers could someone please tell me what chapter this latest episode corresponds to exactly? I am going to miss next week's episode and so I don't go through withdrawal (because despite my criticism I am still highly enjoying the series) I want to start reading the manga from where this episode left off.