View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 17:25   Link #33
hussien-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Yeah, some of the criticisms I'm reading on this thread seem odd to me.

Is Komari's arc perfectly realistic? No, of course not. But when has Key ever been perfectly realistic?

Key has always specialized in very eccentric female characters who either have unique problems, or have basic problems that are developing in highly unusual ways due to how eccentric the female character is (Komari is the latter case). There's the odd Key arc that feels like something one could reasonably expect to run into once or twice in real life, but they're the exception, not the rule.

Most Key arcs are honestly much weirder than what we faced here.
yup
to do this show it's justice, we also need to point out the positive points, not just the negative, there's people moved to tears by this episode, so there's gotta be a good reason for that, and this is yet the best animated and directed episode of the show, not extraordinary but still good

- the use of music was really good, I liked the instrumental version of song for friends
- the little busters as a team are really good people, they help others in the time of need, and - in my opinion - you don't have to know a person extremely well to help, simply there's people who care for others. all of them helped Riki and Komari and it was really touching
- the ending scene with song was well directed and satisfying in my opinion

it may not be as amazing as Fuko's arc for example, but it's also better than many others of keys routes.