View Single Post
Old 2008-12-21, 18:24   Link #19
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I have sat through the first season within 24 hours, I have to admit...the music scenes were too long, the whole lot of musical knowledge and the information about the composers were too long. I often found myself doodling while watching those scenes. Despite this, I prefer the first season anyway, there was just something about the first season better then pari-hen. Pari-hen felt like a copy of the manga (although it cutted out alot of materials), the first season it has somehing special to it. I also prefer the less usage of cel-shaded animation in season 1, I never really liked cel-shaded animation, other then Clannad.

I also managed to finish reading the manga. The 3rd season should have some very interesting stuff to animate, it's out in one year...thats a long time to wait T_T. The live action movies, I really look forward to them...but they're out at 2010...which I recall is 1 year, which is a fairly long wait (add another 6 months for the DVD release), usually anime is announced 6 months before or even less. This is a great tease, at least they announced the dates...better then KyoAni

<<<personally prefers the live action, but Chiaki-senpai is better in anime/manga form, the live action lacks the tsundere-ness.