View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 21:39   Link #3152
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Eh. That sounds pretty dull to me, especially since Kinji's Hysteria would have made it a walk in the park.
MAYBE, but there should had been some progression in the story, something to show the effectiveness of the Butei other than combating super-villains. I was really hoping Riko could fill the role the way she used poisonous gas, bombed an Airplane etc.

It could had been great watching them fight each other over the world. But noooo, in V4 suddenly all her crimes get erased (I don't know about you, the stuff she did in today's world would land her in Fed Max if not death penality), and she join the harem.

I see Diurnal, the mysterious descendant of Jon Arc, and what she do? Join the harem in like...5 minutes. If all these criminals warrant did crimes that goes up to 200-400 years, then how is they are left free to go to class while Aria's Mom end up in jail for upward of centuries? Just how messed up is this future world's legal system?

Quote:
I think you're exaggerating here. There are only about 10 of them, so I don't see how that's breaking the system.
Escalating firepower.
Quote:
Again, you're exaggerating. The Cao Cao sisters used firearms, even a witch like Patra can use a sniper rifle fairly well.
Well, like I said, I stopped at V4 with the Petra shoot-in-Aria's heart-curse bullet thing. Plus, 99% of her attacks was through magic. That is fine. But if 99% of the butei's foes and ally all have magic, then one have to ask just what kind of setting the author have in mind.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote