View Single Post
Old 2009-10-18, 20:47   Link #681
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post
Just wondering, I know the fact that Mikoto has met with Index and Itsuwa which made her really jealous. I saw how she met with Index, but I just saw a picture of her meeting with Itsuwa with Touma and man she was pissed. I would love to know how she would react in seeing Kaori with Touma, I mean come on! with all the girls that Touma know, she has to be the highest level lol! I can just imagine Mikoto's reaction, it would priceless! So my question to the novel readers here who are up to date to reading the latest novel, did Mikoto ever met with Kaori and saw her together with Touma? or at the very least, did they even meet at all?
Like this?
Spoiler for lol:

Even Misaka 10032 is more close to Touma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post
Just out of curiosity, since the only one I know so far is that Mikoto knows about Index and Itsuwa's relationship with Touma, how about the other girls? like Aisa Himegami? Im also curious about her, too bad she has almost no character development in the anime, so at the novel does she get that at least or get some sort of story?
No, she doesn't know about that, and no, since the third arc Mikoto passed to have some funny and plotless participation like Index since the first arc and Himegami since the second arc... looks like Touma only belongs to the other girls from the magic side.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-10-18 at 20:57.