View Single Post
Old 2006-08-09, 03:12   Link #90
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Always nice to hear from someone who can think and doesn't need to be led by the nose through a plotline a bit more complicated than "See Spot Run"

If you've watched the whole series now... go back and watch it in chronological timeline order (rather than series airings). Its posted in the Q&A section I think amongst other places.
I blame the "Hold My Hand" effect on the media, be it advertisement's, Network TV Shows or Really Bad Video Games deliberately trying to dumb us all down with there inane and constantly more and more simplified messages. The corporations and the government of the United States almost seem to have been dumbing down Americans for a long time and raising a new generation from birth as mindless consumers who can't think for themselves and need to be told what to do (or what to buy more likely). Its really sad because I feel that the generation after the one I'm in won't have as much independent thought as this one. That's my take on Vexx's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.a
I'll never touch Haruhi-sama, she's too holy for my hands, I dare not lol
I would. She doesn't scare me and she's kind of cute when she's angry. Muhahahaha Chaotic Evil Alignment. Well there goes any chance of you ever adding me to your MSN user list.