View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 18:32   Link #333
Lancel

I think what weirds people out the most is that she asks about the pretty pilot to Ozma when Gilliam just died. I guess come to think of it now this actually isn't that odd, since at that time Ranka thought Ozma had an obscure desk job at SMS. She didn't have any clue Gilliam was one of Ozma's men to ask and empathize with him on. As for the 33rd, I'm not sure what Sheryl could have asked. No one she knew knew anyone from the planet as far as I know, and she already knew who all the survivors were by the time by the time the narrative picks up again, including Grace.

Though slight difference between a pilot getting killed trying to protect you and a marine army that took you hostage after you came all the way over there to resolve their petty civil war who got blown up apparently randomly.

Of course, unbeknownst to Sheryl, that bomb was actually intended to assassinate her and blame it on the Vajra. A planet-killing bomb to kill Sheryl Nome. A planet-killing bomb that you sort of committed suicide with to kill Sheryl Nome. And you missed. That's like nuking Washington DC to assassinate the President only to discover that he boarded Air Force One four hours ago and flew to New York.

In short: Epic Fail, Grace. I mean sure you got the 33rd, but did anyone actually care?

Wait, we're on episode 3. Episode 3... episode 3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Speaking of...how is there a body to "bury" anyway? He was crushed into mincemeat.
I presume they picked up the pieces. Eheh. That couldn't have been enjoyable.

How serious does everyone think Sheryl's threat was in that episode? The one about destroying them socially as well as physically. I mean we all know Grace could do it quite handily...

*Looks back at what I just wrote about the Galia-IV incident*

... Presumably, but do you think Sheryl really would have done it if the tabloids got a hold of her topless pics? Not that this would have happened anyway since she made it assuming they might have implants to record this stuff (being from Galaxy that's what's she's used to), and this being Frontier they obviously didn't, but still, discuss~
Lancel is offline   Reply With Quote