View Single Post
Old 2010-11-30, 18:09   Link #335
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
That's it. Her hair is already messed up in the first place, so saying that she wouldn't want to do something that would mess her hair up would be retarded XD

She simply doesn't want to spend any time on her hair. She neither wants to spend any time brushing or combing her hair, which is why it always looks that messy as if she just rised from the bed, nor does she want to spend any time drying her hair after it got wet from swimming.
I wonder why she doesn't cut her hair short like Ai, when she doesn't want to spend any effort on it.
Well, her hair could just be like that naturally. For one thing, I don't think her hair is messed up at all. I think it's simply naturally curvy and thick, so it's hard to comb or cut, which is why she doesn't want to spend too much time on them. If it got wet, her hair would naturally go back to the way they used to be after drying. Remember she had taken a bath during her arc, which lends credence to this theory. So rather than her negligence, her hair is just naturally like that.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote