View Single Post
Old 2004-11-04, 05:11   Link #39
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
I voted for Itachi.

Anyone who's willing to murder his entire family except for his little brother, just so he can test his capacity makes him a top-notch individual. That lack of emotion and remorse for murdering his parents and delivering the type of mindfuck to his brother that would make a CIA agent cream his pants, makes Itachi such a loved and endearing character.

There are very few characters in fiction that pull at the heart strings like Itachi. Here is a guy, who at a very young age, knew that he was meant for bigger and better things. But his clan conspired against him, held him down, kept him from striving towards his ultimate potential. They used meaningless words like honor, family, respect, and loyalty to guilt him into staying in the clan, knowing full well that by doing so he would never be able to better himself. They could never understand how horrible it must have been for him. How he had to live day in and day out in the shadow of a clan, who quite frankly, paled in comparison to our beloved hero. Yes, Itachi is a hero. Despite incredible odds against him, he found the fortitude deep within himself to break free of the Uchiha opression. He denied the fate his clan thrust upon him and through death and mayhem and the utter decimation of the Uchiha clan, paved the way to a future where anything is possible. A future where he is his own master, where the only needs he must concern himself with are his own.

A future that holds the promise of...greatness.

I can only say one thing to this. In all cases of genuis comes great insanity. I like what you wrote!. Very entertaining.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote