View Single Post
Old 2011-06-04, 14:02   Link #2076
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
I think the 2017 atb that they are saying on the vid... I think Boukoku no Akito will be the time gap when Lelouch memories was erased ... I think he's not going to appear, maybe we could see Kallen and CC, if I'm not wrong, I heard the 2 went to China or somewhere in hiding, and Sayako is a ninja right? they said the new main character is a ninja, if I;m not wrong Sayako was in China those years....

thats all...

wow I forgot they said its in EU, but if I'm not wrong before 2018 Brittania has almost got this place, maybe we will see more Suzaku , Gino, Anya and the other knights....

yeah, 2018 was the year leloch become emperor if Im not wrong it take lelouch 2 months to get EU under his command, well before he die....
We don't know for sure. But it was mentioned that the story would take place around the same time when Lelouch first received his Geass from C.C., to my understanding. That might make sense, in my opinion.

As for when the new show would begin: Around the 3rd anniversary of the close of Code Geass R2.

The way things are going right now on the boards, this is what the producers want by letting things die down to the point where they will surprise everyone.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote