Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 00:00   Link #22991
Rozeluxe Meitzen

hmm, all in all, after reading everything, ive only got a few things to add, correct me if im wrong, but the seal moka was in was to destroy the seal that retained her true powers, and the reason for doing that was to awaken alucard, but, it seamed to me that he began to awaken BEFORE the seal was broken, and its still active (mokas seal), but barely, it seamed to me that alucards awakening was due to tsukune, since he can use more vampire power than outter moka, just my thoughs, but seams really possible because (and the real reason i though of this), once tsukune got out of the dimension, alucard blasted all the way to the outside, i remember they were saying that he will react to moka and awaken and then eat her, if so, why go all the way outside if she was right infront of him, that is the reason of this though, also becouse his awakening seamed to began once tsukune arrived to their base and began using his powers, also i though shinsou was a clasification of supreme vampire, not an ablility like power (DBZ Kaiō Ken refenece), so to say, even if he can only use a of power of about the level of an average vampire, the "Quality" of the vampire power would be shinsou level, thats what i understood, what i want to see is kaluas, akua and her mothers expresion when they find out tsukune is a shinsou, they will begin to shit bricks (blazblue reference)

and second though to add, as i recall, again correct me if im wrong, the shinsou were really hard to kill,almost imposible (remembering akashas and akuas battle) so they had him in a deep sleep state, not sure how they were able to put him in that state in the first place, and akasha "sacrificed" herself in order to do that again, with the only means of awakening being to react to another shinsou, if this is right it COULD mean that akasha is in the same deep sleep state, but inside of alucard, ans since alucard is all around her, she cant really fell the outside, my guess, only if this is possible, is that since there are 2 shinsou outside, moka and tsukune, they could somehow reach her and awaken her (or tore him apart until they find her, again only think this is possible due to the shinsou survival rate, in that you need to compleatly destroy them to stop them for regenerating, and only temporarily for the look of it, DBZ cell reference?), but if this happens , the outcome is unclear, she maybe to exausted to do anything having used to much power insede him to retain herself while in deep sleep and would take a long time to recover, or her being nothing more than a new spawn of alucard, even only living long enough to help a little and say her farwells and resoring the seal, or things of the like, who knows, again all this is just theories ive came up with
Rozeluxe Meitzen is offline   Reply With Quote