View Single Post
Old 2013-08-25, 22:08   Link #209
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Been working on 0.98 edit pass of Volume One so, next chapter of volume 3 will be later in the week.

Kpau seems to be the most popular character with female test readers -- I could probably waste a page doing psycho-analysis of that. Glycerin is most popular with the anime/manga crowd (male or female). Tsika comes in last place with every demographic. Sashiko slips in with some votes, probably because I did a better job with balancing her since she's a bit of Tsika-lite.

Can't decide if I just did too well at making Tsika unlikeable (since there needs to be a reason she has so few friends) or what. My editor and I have decided we should put more scenes in the first volume showing Tsika and Glyc interacting to add more emphasis to Tsika's positive sides.

Anyway, attacking my 0.98 version of volume 1 with all the notes in hand. This is actually fun since it's been a while since I read it and it seems easier to spot the Awkward, the Needs More and the Needs Less.

In the meantime, have a bouncy Kpau video to distract you - shiny, glitter, skin, and now in chainmail.
(I think it is kind of amusing her chastity lock isn't locked)

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Vexx; 2013-08-26 at 00:44.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote