View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 14:46   Link #13
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

here's more 80s anime pics. Just wanted to post it just so you know that NOT EVERY single girl character from 80s sports that hairstyle/shape. I personally hate that thing too whether it's on an anime character or a real person lol.

NOTE: the girl in the pic is not sporting a mullet nor shoulder pads lol. wow I really hate that shoulder pad look + mullet look.

more pics!
Spoiler:

But anyways for the 2nd anime in the pictures I posted. I like the character designs because even though it's from the 80s it's still cute... like no one has the mullet/weird head shape thing that 80s character sometimes have (I don't like it personally).

for the 1st picture.. .I just wanted to post it because how the colors are tame yet it's still well-colored (whatever word you use here). PLUS it's one of my favorite childhood animes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealther View Post
Though what I dislike most today is not the artstyle, but the coloring and shading, which in many instances look way too artificial. Especially all glossy shinyness and poor 3D.
I absolutely abhor the coloring sometimes because it looks artificial or just plain ugly or too damn bright. It's sorta ironic in the sense that they can easily choose anyway color as supposed to the 80s where it wasn't a click with a computer, YET they choose these shitty colors. I just feel so much warmth/organicness from the 80s/90s animation/character designs for that reason.

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2012-03-17 at 13:51.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote