View Single Post
Old 2007-12-11, 11:54   Link #14
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Granted, good call for pointing out a Non-adult game in a thread which should be talking about Erogames. However, no one's saying that "Visual Novel" should be used for all erotic games. Far from it in fact. Furthermore, that's not the only case where people talked about games with no erotic content in that thread, and hence why a better term than "Erogame" is needed. Unless you say that the definition should be strictly adhered to, and a new thread created for, oh dang, we don't really have a term to use, do we? What, "What Non-Ero-games are your favorites at the moment?" I highly doubt that would stay on the topic of, for lack of a better term, ADV games for long.
And in fact, one of the main points in my original comment was that maybe that thread should be redefined to include related "non-ero-games" (consumer ports, games like Clannad/Little Busters, etc.) -- we've discussed them some in that thread anyway. Because, I think anyway, that what the thread is really about isn't defined by whether or not the game has ero scenes. That's just an opinion though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashiken View Post
No actually, I just want to stir up things and see the reaction. This is a forum no? Good times.
So, what... does that negate your opinion or something? Playing Devil's Advocate? You really don't care but just wanted to pick on a n00b for not being technically right? A comment like that confuses me about your motivation, so what is it?
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote