View Single Post
Old 2007-09-10, 00:16   Link #390
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

After watching epi 22 (ty yesy), I have to say the weak link for the forwards is caro. She quite rightly responded to the heli being threaten, but she responded in the wrong way. In the forward's chain of command I would say that role lies with Teena and she should have waited for her decision on what to do. She should have at least contacted the heli pilot and gone "watch out!!!!"

Erio a few times said to her that they should regroup, the rest of the forwards were trying to regroup. So even though the forwards were surprised with the sudden increase in their enemies, they got played because of Caro's actions.

What was the lack of focus on Vita??? Bleeping hell build it up in epi 21 and then whit????

I think maybe a lack of Hayate and the knights uberness is due to the lack of them slurping up linker cores. They should have gone on a farming session to build up the book

It is a shame Fate now is hindered by experience, instead of how she as a child would have cut loose and then worried about if she could deal with task B, she now gimped herself in an already gimped situation. But to be fair, I am not too sure what else she could have done as she was right in saying that she does need to conserve her power to help out once she completed her task.

I am starting to think that one of the main issues for the captains is that since they are kinda permanently gimped, they have lost sight of their own effectiveness when they are released.

I still don't blame Hayate for the way she assigned RF6 to the situations, as I think that the tasks all required someone to deal with them. I just think that the got shafted by so many things* that even if they did decided to ignore everything and target just the cradle they would have been in the same situation anyway, but with greater losses.

*things being, GF general, the 3 brains, caro's beyond words lack of experience, all of them amf toys, the writers in general....