View Single Post
Old 2010-07-15, 02:00   Link #90
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
For those without access to a firearm, maybe you'd be lucky enough to have a "Super-Soaker" squirt-gun filled with gasoline and a zippo-lighter tied to the end.

Oh and maybe a pokey stick to keep the burning zombies that are still kickin a little away.
Tried that before. The soaker melted at the nozzle. The problem is that the fuel pressure squirting out isn't as high as conventional flamethrower, and the rate of burn of the fuel is higher than that of the rate of release of the fuel, so it can result in the thing burning backwards.

I would stock up on nailguns with air cans. And I have some knowledge of making explosives like TATP (I love high school Chemistry exam questions), so I shouldn't have a problem fighting my way out.

Given the fact that my country still chamber their rifles in the 5.56 round, I am glad I am trained in heavier firearms like the FN MAG GPMG. Tighten the gas tap and it becomes a semi-auto/bolt-action rifle with a real punch. I don't think I will complain if I get my hands on the standard issue rifle, it's a pretty accurate weapon with a scope, just too bulky and hard to bring to the shoulder.

As for food, we would need non-perishables, but canned food will slow you down. Take stuff like smoked meat in bags or such, if better, grab a water bag on the run. And if I ran, I would take along my Identification card along with my military ID.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote