View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 00:47   Link #543
Vinley

Nah, the way I saw it was issei stole the gem and smashed it on his arm, so it became part of him, then the white dude disappeared with all the othe senpais, not that this matters, Vali just went with the JD way and one memory would not make a difference. The white dude ain't with Vali no more, he came with the gem, became issei's, then disappeared with the lot.

I have another topic I would like to discuss, you know when issei gets power ups, they were all breast related, do you think there would be an event to make issei strong enough to beat full power sirzechs(the pure energy being mode)? I would imagine he either needs to grope every pair of breast in the world(you have to admit this isn't that far out the park for this series, there are breast lasers for god sakes!) or get in a hyperbolic time chamber thing where he spent a life with his harem for a year or something(this to would make him have god like powers, his power increases in a quadraic patter if you measure it, these options would make him god like in power(or what ever the he'll is high in the power scale, he will be oppai dragon like in power! That's it, yeah!).