View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 01:56   Link #546
Vinley

I know it would be unnecessary, but it would be fun to watch, but still issei is an idiot and breast would probably be involved. Any one want to hear an Irish pub song I wrote for this anime?
It goes like this:

Issei, Issei, to this very day
We toast to his merryment that he spread where he went.
He stood against Vali the white, he smack Loki like he was the town jokee.
Now how did he do these thing and why is this song here that we sing?
Because of......
BREAST, BREAST, BREAST! Oh did he like the ones with the bouncy chest!
Oh that is the why issei and how he didn't die, koneko would be first to give the tired sigh.
Oh yes, he was saved by sweet big oppai, and this is always the true and best way to answer the lad that ask why.
He dosed the phenix who was cocky and full of tricks.
To save his master who's tits he'd like to lick
Smashed the face of the lion king, oh to him we always sing!
His was a special place, with his always honest face.
But his tue wish was that of sweetest Sarum, it was that to make a harem!
Breast, breast, breast, where ever he goes it is always a fest
Then one day of Valiant battle, he fought a jackass and shook him like a rattle.
Then the bastard pulled the hate of god, it was on the tip of a wooden rod, on the arrow head,
And that was the day our hero was dead........
.........WAIT!
While his harem was making the grave of his he was in the void of great red and ophis!
Breast!breast!breast! I'm sure you know the rest, for he was one who was saved by the one with a large chest! Issei, to this very day! Issei, to this very day! A devil, a man, a dragon he stands. We will always keep him in our hearts and dream of oppai in our hands! He always spreads the joy of oppai all throughout the lands!
ohhhhhhh, a devil, a man, a dragon he will always stand, We cherish him for the dreams he brings to our lands!

Good?

Last edited by Vinley; 2012-12-21 at 00:49. Reason: A few typos, and a few new lines I added