View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 12:14   Link #549
Chris38

Uff... I finally caught up with the latest volume of High School DxD.

Anyway, what I think is going to be mentioned in the next volume are going to be some more details about Issei's new body, that has been "born" by Great Red and Ophis.

After all, we got more details about the consequences of Juggernaut Drive the volume after it has occurred, and since volume 13 has just been a compilation of side stories, it doesn't matter that much, when it comes to the novel's main plot.

Regarding Issei's next power up, I think that it's going to be more related with Ophis and Great Red's existence that Ise has acquired with his new body, rather then his Sacred Gear.

After all, judging from the next volume's brief summary, Ddraig is still going to remain in his sleeping state, and I don't think that Ise is going to get a next power up, related to his Sacred Gear, until he wakes up.

Although, I think the girls in Ise's harem are going to power up first, before Ise is going to get a new power up - after all, the last main story volume, has had a quite intensive screen time of the main male characters, with the main girls being slightly put into the background, and I think that the author mentioned, that he is going to make the girls have more focus in the next volume.