Thread: Licensed Red Garden
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-15, 11:15   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Red Garden

Genre: Drama

Expected Release Date: October 2006

This is a Gonzo production, meaning, a true adaptation of the source material is always sketchy when Gonzo is involved. Hmmm... Then again, I don't even know what is the source material in this case anyway, which, I suppose is a good thing. What has got me interested in the title is when "New York" is mentioned in the synopsis. Here is the synopsis in the following as taken from animenfo:
New York...girls who approach together being introduced by cruel fates...conflicts, and feuding over their sense of values...

Kate, Rose, and Rachel go to a same school.

Since the morning, they’ve been feeling something strange. They are informed of a sudden death of a classmate, Leeds. In the evening, being in grief, the girls gather in an empty warehouse street as if they were led by something.

Usually, they are not in company, but coincidentally, they had the same strange feelings, and they lost their memories of the last night. When they hear someone’s footsteps and turn, there is a strange couple. The woman notifies them a surprising truth sounds like a lie; “You are dead”

However meddlesome Gonzo is with the story, they DO good animation, although, from the synopsis the story sounds intriguing. Will be looking forward to it.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote