View Single Post
Old 2008-10-30, 10:59   Link #108
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Moving hair reminds me of this one CP9 guy... if he also was using Haki without knowing it?

Ah... you mean Kumadori (who is, coincidentally, featured on my avatar that I haven't changed for like, 2 years )? It's possible that CP9's been using Haki for some of their Rokushiki techniques all along (I already stated earlier that I thought Roku Ougan was a Haki technique). Now that we see CP9 visiting their old training ground in the ministory, we may learn more about the secrets behind Rokushiki (and maybe Life Returns)....

Oh, and a bit off-topic, but I wonder if Luffy and co. will run into Kumadori's mother in the future? Despite the fact that he keeps referring to her as if she were dead, Oda revealed in an SBS that she was still alive, and is an active assassin. So we could either see her in the main storyline as an enemy/ally (hey, with Oda, having an old kabuki assassin lady as an ally is not impossible ), or she could turn out to be one of the Rokushiki masters training the new generation of CP9....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote