View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 11:16   Link #86
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Symptoms include (but don't always appear together) nausea, headaches, lightheadedness, fatigue, tired eyes, numbness in areas of the left arm, uncomfortable burning in chest area, stiff neck, light sniffling (sinuses) and (sometimes) light popping/clicking in the right ear/jaw area.
The nausea and fatigue are the worst. It's the type of nausea where it drives me to force dry coughs thinking I'll throw up, but it never happens. The fatigue comes and goes without warning, ranging from any sort of extremities. It's really been cutting into my school schedule as of late. It's also been cutting down my meals on some days when the nausea is stronger.

Not sure what it is, does this sound familiar? I even had a short period where it felt like the flu, but I got over them and it's back to the regular symptoms again. It's almost two months now, so it's getting really annoying, to be honest.
The issues with your jaw could possibly be explained by your wisdom tooth coming in. It's painful and represents a new mass in your mouth, and is causing you to shift how you chew. If you're experiencing numerous occasions of bleeding with the wisdom tooth, it's possible that you're getting a series of infections through the bacteria in your mouth. How is your dental hygiene? Do you regularly floss and/or brush your gums? (Just trying to get a sense of how tough your gums are.)

Your symptoms appeared during the winter months. Have you been living in that area for all or most of your life? Have you experienced anything like this before? Do you dress warmly and is your apartment sufficiently warm, or are you often feeling chilled? Do you take a multivitamin? If not, how is your diet - are you eating a mixture of proteins and vegetables? The winter months are very dry - are you keeping hydrated? How many times would you say that you go to the bathroom to urinate, and what color is your urine?