View Single Post
Old 2009-12-15, 21:53   Link #1220
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Yeah, I'm kinda worried about his fight against Wrath... I'm not sure whether Scar would be the one to bring the guy down. I still hope Roy gets to kill Wrath, although now it's even more unlikely than ever. Bradley did so much nasty stuff to Roy that it just wouldn't be right if someone else got to finish him off.

Maybe Scar would be shot down by some hateful Amestrisian soldier if he does manage to survive Wrath. I dunno.
Yeah Roy always seemed to be the ideal final opponent for Wrath, but it seems that we can't take those things for granted with Arakawa. We never got Scar vs Kimblee round 3 either.

And speaking of Roy vs Wrath, I really liked the symbolism alluding to that in Roy's ordeal against Envy. The man who desired to become a better Fuhrer than King Bradley, aka Wrath, almost killed an enemy solely to satisfy his own wrath, but in the end he was able to overcome it, proving himself better than Wrath itself and himself.

As for Scar being shot down by some hateful Amestrisian soldier, that would certainly be rather tragic, since it would show that the cycle of hatred and revenge is indeed endless. And it would be a pity for Scar, who's managed to become a much better man after his encounters with Winry and Miles.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote