View Single Post
Old 2007-10-22, 16:29   Link #3298
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spinel Heart
Progress: not sure
length: 10,000 words
Separated in chapters due to excessive length.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3849110/1/

Enjoy chapter one.

edit: cookies if you now the pictures that inspired this story <3
Wee~ New fic. Epic as usual, Satashi
You really had quite a bit of, um, detail at the end of that chapter . Man, I can only wish my fics were as good and popular as yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Btw, are you sure they finished off Precia in October? I wanted to check, but I couldn't find any firm clues as to when the last episodes of Lyrical Nanoha took place. My own assumption is that it that it should have ended before the Knights were activated in A's, because they would certainly investigate any battles between Nanoha and Fate to see if it was a threat to Hayate.
I think the time-skip from Nanoha to Nanoha A's was 6 months. So since A's starts off in December, the Precia Incident would have ended around June 2005 (I think it was 2005 on the calenders shown...at work so can't really check my episodes ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by akichimihito View Post
I started writing a HS fic about Nanoha and Fate and this is what I have so far...(well I have more but I don't want to give it all away XD)

Spoiler for length though not by much:

Comments concerns? Like no like? Feed back on stuff that makes no sense or just your thoughts are nice too.
Mmmm...I think it has potential to turn out to be a nice fic . Just needs a few cosmetic fixes like Satashi mentioned and it'll be even better. Then again, I'm such a sucker for WAFF and romance .