View Single Post
Old 2009-02-18, 16:32   Link #45
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Well, I didn't say 2nd most powerful, but 2nd most useful behind Layfon. I think it's rather hard to argue against this. As for power rankings, I assume we're talking about Zuellni only cause I'm betting the bunch in Grenden are way more powerful than anyone in Zuellni. As for Zuellni, I don't know...so far I'm really not impressed with anyone other than Layfon. Felli is the only that's exhibited any power worth noting. So as far as what we've been show in the series, yes I'd say Felli probably is the 2nd most powerful. That's not to say there might not be someone else who hasn't shown up yet...but I have my doubts on that.
Well all we know about Felli is that she's an extremely powerful pyschokinesist. It's hard to say where she ranks because we've never seen her use it to its full power. Not only that we have yet to see many other besides the 17th Platoon fight. We have yet to see what her brother, Baldy, and the Blonde girl can do yet either. It's way too early to draw a conclusion based only on her reputation. Not only that there is the difference between her role and a normal fighters role. She's support. We can say she's the most powerful pyschokinesist we have seen in Zuellni (only one?) but not much more than that.