View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 21:28   Link #23
justavisitor

I seriously hope not....I don't know whether his message means the opposite way, but come on, mikono and amata clearly like each other, why interferes? he might be a cool guy 12000 years ago, but this time around he is just a weirdo...please keep him away from Mikono XD...There is always another 12000 years

Unfortunately tho he still has a big role to play in future episodes...but up until now, he is just a dangerous and insane person. His action is creepy, his speech is creepy, and his intention (if he really means it) is absolutely horrible XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet