Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
I just finished watching ep20 and:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
Of course the quality matters but you can't pick what to watch based on the actual quality of it since you don't know in advance whether you appreciate it or bash it as ove , so you go for elements that you think you will like, be it yaoi, yuri, mecha or just good old fanservice. Why bother checking out something that is supposed to be quality but according to its description it has things you don't like watching at all - let's say it's a harem series?
Ah, I see what you mean.

I do this quite often, actually. The most recent example being Kanon, which I'm currently loving to pieces. From the descriptions and heresay, it sounded like every other bishoujo series ever made. But, people kept insisting that it was good, and they were people who generally know what they're talking about, so I gave it a shot.
I don't really like mecha, but I love Evangelion. I don't really like space opera, but I love Crest of the Stars. I don't really like harem, but I love Love Hina. I don't really like mystery, but I love Higurashi. I don't really like mahou shoujo/shounen, but I love Negima. I don't really like yuri, but I love Simoun.
Maybe I'm just weird.
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote