View Single Post
Old 2004-04-24, 21:14   Link #5
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
Oh I didn't expect the new OVA's to be hentai ^-^" lol well

What is the story of ONE kj1980? I can never find anything about it. And does this series take place in Autumn? I was wondering if KEY was going to make an autumn game edition but people told me ONE was the autumn one so I'm unsure. As well what is KEY's next work after Clannad?
"ONE" was a major hit game in 1998, before Kanon. Actually, it was when Key didn't exist yet - when the creators still worked for a company called Tactics.

http://www.tactics.ne.jp/~nexton/product.htm

You play the role of Sasaori Kouhei - a high school student who has a traumatic childhood experience (loss of a sister). You yearn for "the eternity" in which that incident did not happen. However, while you yearn for that "eternity" the world still keeps on moving. You meet different girls who all have their own problems but have the courage to move on. You however, no matter how much you deny it, do not have that courage, and in the end (despite having a wonderful person at your side) - disappear into thin air as you would prefer to be with "that eternity" over "reality."

Long story short: Think of it as: "instead of the heroine disappearing" (Tsukimiya Ayu in "Kanon"), you the player is the one that disappears.

My favorite characters:
Kawana Misaki - a blind girl
Kouduki Mio - a mute girl
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote