View Single Post
Old 2007-10-15, 19:05   Link #18
BaalChaamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They may be A+ in everything, but that doesn't mean they can beat Theresa's sensing trick.

Besides, IIRC, those cards aren't the word of god, but only the Organisation's views. And we know Theresa hid most of her hand from them.

What are you talking about? Raphaela, back before she suppressed her youki, was as strong as unawakened Luciela. Nobody ever claimed she came close to an Abyssal One level of power.

It's the same for Alicia and Beth. When Awakened, Alicia is Abyssal-class. Otherwise, she's "just" a number 1. Remember, when she was incomplete, she deemed herself unable to do more than 50% damage on Riful.

That was ill phrased... what i ment to say was that Alicia and Beth could take on an Luciela if one of them awakens. I am saying this based on the statement that Luciela and Raphaela were on par before the former awakened. Regardless if Raphaela suppressed her Yoki after the incident or not, I doubt the Org. would compile wrong data knowing her previous power so Id say its safe to assume her current ratings are the same as her old ones and that of her sister before she became an Abyssal One. And Alicia and Beth surpass them in all of those stats

Last edited by BaalChaamon; 2007-10-15 at 19:08. Reason: ...