View Single Post
Old 2008-07-08, 13:32   Link #144
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

At first, thanks Kyoto again for this amazing work again. I like Lucky Star and can't wait for the OVA. And this is one of my favourite anime ever. So :

Animation Quality: 10/10. Not a lot of movements but a lot of amazing-quilty animation. This is Kyoto.

Characters: 9. Maybe, some of them are stereotypes, but, just try to find some characters like Konata, aha. They are only stereotypes in a common sight, but if you will dig a bit harder, then... Say, isn't Konata reminds yourself a bit ? And some characters are also my favourites like Kagami and Konata.

Voice Actors: 10. Yes, it's a perfect 10. Amazing work.

Script: 10. Amazing, original scenario is coming from 4koma. And this stories are funny enough to enjoy them fully.

Emotional Involvement: 8. Well, this isn't the same level as in Kanon, but the moment, for example, with Izumi family was sad.

And my overall rating (i will not count it like average from script, adaption ratings and so on) will be 9. Real perfect 10 for me, for example, is Kanon and Clanad, if you're interested. I like Lucky Star very much and I'm really waiting for OVA.

Kyoto, thanks again for this amazing work. Keep going.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote