View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 21:23   Link #5188
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Scuse me. Going by Gundam (crack ^^) logic, this dude here:
Spoiler for big image:

is the only one who could legitimately walk in Char's, erm, more questionable footsteps. Just saying :P
Some random impregnating (!!!) Katrina Mk. 2390 is just a weird, creepy pedo, period. And the whole thing is just pretty repulsive, not comparable to Char at all- who last time I checked didn't impregnate the Quesses of this world.
The Riddhe and Mineva thing... is still nothing like this. I doubt he had plans for impregnation either.
So yeah, I'm with Ikuze, this whole business is gross.
Though it's the marriage and pregnancies I really draw the line at. Because, as a self respecting female, I am just nauseated by the thought.

@Ikuze: Thanks for te refresher. Some of this, I tried to forget very hard xD I don't even care anymore to figure out which Katrina they're speaking about at any given moment. It's just too ridiculous... you don't give two people in a novel the same name... LET ALONE MULTIPLES. Who also all look exactly alike. Who sanctioned that?
And yeah, there were Alice references what with Naina being the Queen of Hearts, or piloting one or whatever.
Next we learn that the real name of the Peacecrafts is Targaryen and Noin is a crazy horse barbarian.
<____< I don't even.
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote