View Single Post
Old 2007-04-08, 06:55   Link #5
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I am interested in Elio's past (What research Facility was that...), and Carol's family/clan (What is it that they do...).
I dunno about Elio, but if Yuuno is anything to go by, I wouldn't put too much on Carol's background getting a lot of plot importance. I mean, what do we know about Scrya other than they excavate stuff? Considering Yuuno is apparently an orphan, a decently talented mage for his age(A-/A/A+ at 9), in a clan that digs...shady stuff, they sure didn't care too much about him or his character potential.

Anyway, judging from the previews, doesn't look that interesting. I'm more interested in the new characters than Nanoha-verse's female version of Kakei-Kazuki-Uryuu anyway. Then again, previews has always been semi-misleading, so I'm half-optimistic.

This episode wil easily get a 9.99999 out of 10 if the below or something remotely similar happens.

Subaru/Teana/Elio/Caro :*Insert name/rank*, reporting for duty, sir!
Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: At ease. Uniform inspection!
Nanoha:...Your tie's bent! One penalty! Down 10! Now!
Subaru: Ye..yes Nanoha..I mean, Ma'am! *down for a 10*
Teana: *looks at Subaru*
Hayate: You lack focus! One penalty! Quick!
Teana: Ah..yes, Ma'am! *down for a 10*
Elio:....Fate-neesan...
Fate:....Your hair's a mess! One penalty!
Elio: ...but this is my natural hairsty..
Fate: No answering back! Another penalty! Get down and give me 20!
Elio : Yes, Ma'am!
Caro:....There's no way I can be penaltied. I got my hair right, my clothes all proper, I'm concentrated. I'm perfect.
Nanoha/Fate/Hayate:....Too cute! Three penalties!
Caro: I...I...yes, Ma'am!
Nanoha: Starting from this moment onwards, all of you are officially members of Mobile Section 6. All of you will be involved in official bureau missions and operations. This is different from training or field exercise.
Fate: I want all of you to take all of these into mind, and remain constantly focused on our objectives understanding the needed degree of professionalism and competentacy...otherwise...
Hayate: Not only yours, even our lifes will be gambled.

Drill in that military hardness into those rookies. Will never happen though, but I can dream.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.