View Single Post
Old 2009-01-27, 14:32   Link #16
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Haruhi and the 10th book are still speculative as to if it is final or not. With the dragged out nature of its release, it seems like it will be so, however we do not know. The story in and of itself does not suggest an ending from what I understand.

The internal relationship between Tanigawa and Kyoto is not public knowledge to my understanding. Rumors fly on that all the time to the point where one will believe what they want to believe based on their mindset (optimist-pessimist). In reality...we don't know.

We do know that the Youtubed based Haruhi-chan anime is coming out is about three weeks (February 13th)...so that is another Kyoto Animation Project.

We don't know how long Munto (TV) will last. I don't recall hearing an episode count for it other than it will be more than just the remastered OVAs.

We aren't even sure how the episodes will end up for Clannad After Story. Will the story run its course by the end of Ep.22 and we get two OVA-like specials, or does it run the full 24 for the season...or does it get a full 26 episode run?

We also have no clue what KyoAni will do later this year, if anything at all. They could move on with their proposed Disappearance of Haruhi series as advertised a few years ago. They could make 801-chan that was "cancelled". They could be gearing up for Little Busters, a Planetarium Movie...Tomoyo After even on the Key front. They could surprise the hell out of everyone and do more Full Metal Panic!

Did anyone every find out just what studio is making K-On?