View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 22:36   Link #2821
Sphire

So, I'm guessing Mio winning is a surprise. Especially since Yuki still manages to win in the exhibition (though Hina is much weaker). Shana trouncing Taiga isn't really a surprise, but damn, it does mean they absolutely knocked Taiga out of necklace contention.

As for the necklace, it will be a two-way Stella fight. Yui is the only girl with a high SDO from Nova, but she's way weaker (even though she is AB). So from Mio vs Shana, I've no idea who will win.

As for final league placement, Azusa's lost knocks her down to 6th, but it's not so bad since Yui's win promotes her to 11th, meaning they will face each other in post-season 1 (if things are formatted that way...I'm assuming here). So she's practically guaranteed entering the all important round 2 of PS1. Shame for Yui, but it's not like Nadeko has much hope against Yuki anyway. Tomoyo makes it in ahead of Louise, but again, not looking to go much further.

In Nova, Inori finishes 9th, allowing her to take on 8th place Kobato. But there seems to be a significant drop from 8th to 9th that it probably doesn't matter. Three girls finished with 29 wins anyway, Kirino, Sena and Kobato, with Kirino finishing on top.

I don't really expect anyone to beat a top 8 in their respective group come PS1, but an influx of voters could change any established list.

And lastly, I fully expect SAO to trounce Fate/Zero. Especially now.